Monday, June 30, 2008

Area Man Fooled in Supermarket Taste Testing.....

Berryville, AR-When Diet Dr. Shasta enthusiast and Berryville taxidermist Lance Uppercut took part in a blinded taste test comparing his favorite brand and Diet Dr. Pepper today, the last thing he expected was for his life to change completely.

"I've been living a lie all these years," Uppercut explained. "If I don't know something as simple as which cola beverage I prefer than how do I know anything at all? Has my entire life been a charade?"

Shaken by the experience, and trying to make sense of a world being seen as if for the very first time, Uppercut has left his wife and three children and relocated to nearby Eureka Springs."I just want to say, to Sharon if she's reading this, I hope that you can find it in your heart to understand why I have to do this."

No comments: