Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Klassic Knudsen: August 21, 2007.....

Class Nerd Really a Knockout

Savannah,Georgia- Classmates of Becky Belval were shocked this morning when the previously awkward and unpopular Chess Club president arrived, having become the most beautiful girl in the school and now certain to win the Homecoming Queen election in which she had been entered as a joke.

"This whole year I've had this crush on Brad, the arrogant captain of the football team, but I've been shy and he hasn't noticed me," the now radiant Belval explained. "But now I've realized that it doesn't matter what you look like on the outside, or how popular you are. All that really matters is what's on the inside."

After the intial wave of excitement set off by Ms. Belval's transformation into a super sexy and confident vision of beauty by simply removing her glasses and letting her hair down, senior Brad Remington remarked "Dude, I'm totally going to nail that chick at prom! Unless the goofy nerd that's been in love with her since they were kids figures out some way to foil my plan."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had achieved that kind of Ugly Duckling to Swan transformation while I had been at school, and not 25 years later.

If you want to read about my tormented, tortuous childhood during which all the stuffing, dreams and ambitions were knocked out of me, feel free to browse my blog. It's not happy reading, although hopefully quite poignant.

Thanks for the *happy* version of the Ugly Duckling made good story, though .... I can still dream of one day achieving the transformation!